Doug Heir has many diverse talents and has become famous throughout
the world. Please Click on any of the links to the left for Information
on Doug Heir.
Doug Heir, Esq.
One Of The World’s Greatest Champions
*World Premiere Professional Speaker And Motivator
* Cover Athlete On Millions Of Wheaties “The Breakfast Of
*The World’s Most Diversified & Accomplished Athlete (CBS-
*The World’s Most Decorated Athlete (NBC-TV)
*One Of The World’s Greatest Champions Of All Time (ABC-TV)
* Chosen As “The Outstanding Young Person Of The World”
*Winner Of More Gold Medals Than Any Man On Earth
*Winner Of 236 Gold Medals In A Row, Without A Single Defeat
*World's Greatest Wheelchair Athlete 1-B Div.
*World’s Strongest Wheelchair Athlete 1-B Div.
*73 Time National Champion
*32 Time World/International/Olympic/Paralympic Champion
*Winner Of Over 320 Gold Medals
* United States Delegate
* Past President Of The National Spinal Cord Injury Association (1999-2004)
* Chosen As “America’s Distinguished Alumnus”
*Who’s Who In Emerging Leaders
*Who’s Who In Practicing Attorneys
*Who's Who In American Law
*Doctorate Of Law - Honoris
*Doctorate Of Humanities – Honoris
*Juris Doctor of Law
*5 Time Olympian/Paralympian: 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, & 2000
* Captain Of The United States Track & Field Team At The Olympic/Paralympics
In Sydney, Australia 2000
* Movie Being Planned Of Life Story
* Profile Of Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous
*National, World, & Olympic Champion For Over a Decade
*National, World, & Olympic Record Holder For Over A Decade
*Only Person In History To Ever Break The World And Olympic Records
And Win Medals
At 5 Consecutive Olympics/Paralympics (1984 – 2000) .
Have questions? Need help?
You can contact Doug Heir at:
702 Park Boulevard
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002